p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: 'Roboto Slab', serif; font-size: 15px; line-height: 30px; color: #666666;">Edition of the Old and New Testaments in five volumes, with extensive comments that explain the biblical text and update its meaning.?Translated and annotated by professors of the Faculty of Theology of the University of Navarra.
- Pentateuch (Volume 1), 944 pages.
- Historical Books (Volume 2), 1,504 pages.
- Poetic and Sapiential Books (Volume 3), 1,124 pages
- Prophetic Books (Volume 4), 1,368 pages
- New Testament (Volume 5), 1,680 pages
The criterion that dominates this translation is, above all, to maintain fidelity to the original languages.?We have tried to present a fluent and intelligible Spanish wording for anyone who wants to get close to the Bible.
To facilitate its reading, the Navarre Bible offers:
- Introductions to each volume and each of the sacred books.
- Extensive notes that facilitate the understanding of biblical texts
- Abundant quotes from the Holy Fathers, spiritual authors and the Magisterium of the Church.
- References in the margins of the text to parallel places and other biblical passages.
- Official Latin text of the Church (Neovulgata).