Vienna Collection Ruby Lock-Link Rosary
In 1872, Our Lady appeared to Bartolo Longo near the ancient city of Pompeii, which had been buried in the eruption of Mount Vesuvius centuries earlier. She promised the Rosary and its spread as the way to salvation. Bartolo restored a church, evangelized the locals, and purchased an image for the church in honor of Our Lady of the Rosary. The Lord worked miracles there and pilgrims flocked to the church, which is today a Marian shrine. Like Blessed Bartolo Longo, may we also find the peace and salvation of Jesus through the prayer of the Rosary.
Material: Lava stone, Silver plate
Size: 8mm bead, 3/4" Saint Benedict centerpiece, 1 3/4" Saint Benedict crucifix, 22.5" long rosary